Tuesday, October 7, 2008

We finally have a fire pit!






Our new hobby is sitting around our brand new fire pit at night and talking for hours. It's amazing how much closer you can be in your marriage when you talk around a fire pit rather than in the commercial breaks of a TV show. I really love my husband, Josh, and enjoy hearing what's on his heart and of course I love talking too. I am so thankful that God brought us together and that He alone is teaching us daily through each other. It's so easy to get caught up in the deadlines and busyness of life and to take each other for granted. I pray that we would always strive to put the other first and to sacrifice to make each other happy. I pray that we would always strive to help the other person to be encouraged and to walk with Jesus daily. I pray that I would always help Josh fulfill his purpose in life and carry out the things that He feels God would have him to do. I love you Josh! I love talking to you and growing with you. I love making plans and dreaming with you! 


I also really enjoy laughing and sharing with friends! I have to say that our dear friends at Lindsay Lane have blessed our lives over the last several months! You guys have blessed our hearts more than you will ever know! It's amazing how God's vision for us is PERFECT! We love all our long hours talking and laughing with Brent and Brittany, as well as many others. 

3 comments:

The Langfords said...

Looks like so much fun!! I would love to get the puppies together sometime durring your fall break. We can talk tonight at BUNKO!! See you then!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the fire pit! We can't wait to get patio furniture and be able to sit out on the deck like that! And the weather lately has been PERFECT for night time talks outside :)
BTW, how do you know David and Katie Kizziah? Katie is my ONLY girl cousin :) I just happened to see Kizziah Kolumn on your blogroll and knew there couldn't be many Kizziah's! They are a precious family! We love them to death!

Brittany said...

Looks warm and cozy! We are so thankful for the friendship, we love y'all!